Monday, September 22, 2008

1967 Treatise on Flatulence - Part 1 of 25


A Treatise of Flatulence Techniques

Attempt to introduce the experimental Methods of Farting into Artful Subjects

by Atan kaya

Copyright © 1967 Atan Kaya

Preface

My main purpose in the present work is sufficiently explained in the Introduction. The reader must only observe, that all the subjects on farting techniques I have there planned out to myself, are not treated of in these three volumes. The subjects of the Understanding and Passions make a complete chain of reasoning by themselves; and I was willing to take advantage of this natural division, in order to try the taste of the public. If I have the good fortune to meet with success, I shall proceed to the examination of criticism, aesthetics, and social obligation; which will complete this Treatise of Flatulence Techniques. The approbation of the public I consider as the greatest reward of my labors; but am determined to regard its judgment, whatever it will be, as my best instruction.

No comments: